Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 432.540 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,646,089 Franc (NZ$6,118) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)