Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 424.479 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,411,052 Franc (NZ$8,036) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (38 minutes ago)