Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.302 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,536,879 Franc (NZ$9,062) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)