Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 438.185 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,833,245 Franc (NZ$6,466) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)