Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 660.799 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,203,971 Franc (€3,335) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)