Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.849 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,479,726 Franc (€2,246) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)