Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,223,186 Franc (€3,337) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)