Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.532 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,930,503 Franc (€4,470) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)