Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.352 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,939,461 Franc (€4,534) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)