Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04629 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 879,192 Franc (Rp 18,992,581) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (35 minutes ago)