Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04410 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,522,342 Franc (Rp 34,522,141) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (41 minutes ago)