Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.752 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,950,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,396,033 Franc (₨714,685) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (23 minutes ago)