Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.053 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,873,723 Franc (€4,421) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)