Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.282 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,511,553 Franc (€2,303) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)