Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.529 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,341,749 Franc (€5,098) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)