Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03938 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,128,293 Franc (Rp 54,051,693) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)