Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.274 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,630,872 Franc (Mex$ 50,533) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)