Cost of living comparison between Pachuca, Mexico and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.928 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 917,500 Franc (Mex$ 28,737) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)