Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 776.165 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,500,704 Franc (£3,222) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)