Cost of living comparison between Oxford, United Kingdom and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 781.690 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,807,968 Franc (£3,592) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)