Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.962 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,699,359 Franc (€4,147) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)