Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.030 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,802,216 Franc (358,325 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)