Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.075 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,878,127 Franc (370,086 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)