Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.467 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,466,832 Franc (€5,322) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)