Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.062 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,798,534 Franc (€5,799) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)