Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 653.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,567,263 Franc (€5,457) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)