Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.681 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,311,846 Franc (21,619 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)