Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.560 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 958,778 Franc (15,575 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)