Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.348 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 922,542 Franc (15,038 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)