Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.281 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,051,802 Franc (35,205 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)