Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,435,203 Franc in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)