Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,068,792 Franc in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (27 minutes ago)