Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 441.940 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,330,715 Franc (C$5,274) in Ottawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)