Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.394 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,217,011 Franc (49,890 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)