Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 686.416 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,680,028 Franc (€5,361) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (40 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)