Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.319 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,548,375 Franc (€2,348) in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)