Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.872 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,220,900 Franc (CH$1,399,681) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)