Cost of living comparison between Osorno, Chile and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,302,980 Franc (CH$1,418,383) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)