Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,137,738 Franc (€3,271) in Osnabrück.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)