Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.936 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,929,953 Franc (19,541TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)