Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.973 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,200,881 Franc (7,149TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (43 minutes ago)