Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.260 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,240,615 Franc (7,119TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)