Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.666 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 45% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,403,310 Franc (kr 48,161) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)