Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.031 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,923,761 Franc (kr 72,375) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)