Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.490 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,790,068 Franc (kr 68,932) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)