Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.540 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,717,672 Franc (kr 49,875) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)