Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.352 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,029,523 Franc (kr 41,301) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)