Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.301 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 41% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,760,269 Franc (kr 69,695) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (28 minutes ago)