Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.221 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,819,066 Franc (kr 40,146) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)