Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.867 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 45% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,483,645 Franc (kr 66,066) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)