Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.026 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,356,862 Franc (15,414 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)