Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.787 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,089,575 Franc (23,803 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (32 minutes ago)