Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.970 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 648,129 Franc (72,253 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)