Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.396 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,063,215 Franc (R$ 10,399) in Osasco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)