Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.937 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,161,696 Franc (¥842,902) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)