Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.954 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,870,735 Franc (¥781,383) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 2 hours ago)