Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.835 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,838,612 Franc (¥793,931) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)