Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.482 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,280,566 Franc (¥416,019) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)