Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.378 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,768,706 Franc (¥514,867) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)