Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.119 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,888,938 Franc (¥759,696) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)