Cost of living comparison between Oruro, Bolivia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.794 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 927,779 Franc ($b10,332) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)