Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.226 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,385,162 Franc ($b29,365) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)