Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.609 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,563,226 Franc ($b17,843) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)