Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.942 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,096,628 Franc (30,411 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (33 minutes ago)