Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.713 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,464,143 Franc (51,159 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (about 2 hours ago)