Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.153 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,460,209 Franc (54,791 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)