Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.519 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,928,961 Franc (61,855 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,850,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)