Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.153 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,860,331 Franc (56,642 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)