Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.271 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,618,551 Franc (55,439 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)