Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.117 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,635,845 Franc (23,668 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)