Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.647 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,107,057 Franc (196,034 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (39 minutes ago)