Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 784,821 Franc (420,744 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)