Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.898 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,622,286 Franc (11,433 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (44 minutes ago)