Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 773 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,124,735 Franc (€1,714) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (20 minutes ago)