Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 750 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.193 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,592,734 Franc (€3,795) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)