Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.922 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,162,359 Franc (14,233 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)