Cost of living in Opole, Poland vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.189 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,720,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,106,513 Franc (13,662 zł) in Opole.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)