Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.372 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,829,753 Franc (11,777 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagano costs ¥180 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 76,590 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)