Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.961 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,673,315 Franc (853,214 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (36 minutes ago)