Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.638 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,020,418 Franc (руб 105,875) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)