Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.369 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,295,926 Franc (руб 138,321) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)