Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.582 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,393,214 Franc (14,720 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (39 minutes ago)