Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 151.248 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,246,890 Franc (8,244 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)