Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 157.025 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,002,489 Franc (12,753 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)