Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.846 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,463,628 Franc (15,808 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (37 minutes ago)