Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.528 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,249,939 Franc (Php99,772) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)