Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.566 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,865,813 Franc (Php176,584) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)