Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 680.758 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,770,074 Franc (€5,538) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)