Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,837,337 Franc (€5,852) in Oldenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)