Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.904 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,855,106 Franc (¥582,237) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (43 minutes ago)