Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.026 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,045,455 Franc (¥605,929) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)