Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.483 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,999,457 Franc (¥364,675) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 2 hours ago)