Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.427 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,662,973 Franc (¥674,894) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)