Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.974 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,429,285 Franc (¥890,438) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)