Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.421 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,065,302 Franc (¥565,402) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)