Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.474 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,110,637 Franc (¥568,208) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)