Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.086 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,636,888 Franc (¥911,728) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (20 minutes ago)