Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.243 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,480,636 Franc (¥663,837) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)