Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.959 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,882,446 Franc (¥984,658) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)