Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.719 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,332,982 Franc (124,362 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)