Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.716 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 943,792 Franc (88,077 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)