Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.210 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,635,810 Franc (80,941₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)