Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.863 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,355,719 Franc (59,299₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)