Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.332 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 995,247 Franc (44,567₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)