Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.786 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,282,421 Franc (56,282₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)