Cost of living comparison between Odense, Denmark and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.635 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,736,325 Franc (kr19,590) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)