Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.622 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,130,476 Franc (kr24,040) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)