Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.994 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,620,752 Franc (kr41,148) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)