Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.935 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,168,358 Franc (GH₵15,170) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)