Cost of living comparison between Obuasi, Ghana and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 152.285 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,858,585 Franc (GH₵12,205) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)