Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 117.488 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,792,195 Franc (GH₵23,766) in Obuasi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)