Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.916 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,280,446 Franc (¥1,074,029) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)