Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.586 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,729,942 Franc (¥667,753) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)