Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.248 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,645,247 Franc (Mex$ 52,651) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)