Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.548 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,392,193 Franc (Mex$ 48,767) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)