Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.970 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,609,378 Franc (Mex$ 55,553) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)