Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.187 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,693,277 Franc (Shilling519,223) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (42 minutes ago)