Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.864 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,298,738 Franc (Shilling392,034) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)