Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.058 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,312,999 Franc (¥852,714) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)