Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.177 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,275,245 Franc (¥825,785) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)