Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.749 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,500,094 Franc (Mex$ 48,785) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)