Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.934 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,993,735 Franc (руб 223,154) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)