Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.584 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,326,672 Franc (руб 242,772) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)