Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.586 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,243,509 Franc (руб 117,462) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)