Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.275 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,237,960 Franc (руб 241,298) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)